7th-11th august 2023

7th August I had class on  8H, I put a revision test on class. Then I asked the students to give me feedback.it really melted my heart as the papers are full of love, care and respect of my tiny little blossoms. Then in 8th August I visited 9th std and put a testpaper from first and 2 nd chapter. On Thursday, I went to school and completed and collected signs in my record from HM and sajeev sir. Then on Friday 11th August I went school to see my beloved students. I gave them sweets and wished them to study well. Then I seen my concerned teacher and he give me his feedback and evaluation about my class. It was very inspirational. I am thinking that this passing moments are one of my best days. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

21st December 2021

innovative model