19th -23rd june


On 19th june, I went school and was prepared to take 6th period on 8H.i went to the class by 2.10 pm. All students were present in class. I revised the previous topic ie till milestone in history of cell biology. Then I took the topic plant cell and cell organelles.I used innovative model at the end of the class to check whether the students understood the topic.Students actively attended the class. 
20th june, it's a new day. I had class on 9F.i visited the class on my 5th period. Students were very active. I taught them pigments in leaves. They actively attended the class. I used chart and activity cards. 

I had no class on Wednesday as per the time table. On 22nd I had class on 9F in 4th period. Shiny maam came for optional observation and visited my class. I took the topic phases of photosynthesis. 

On 23rd  i had class on 8H.i revised the previous topics in class. 
In all this day i felt so happy to be a student teacher. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

21st December 2021

7th-11th august 2023

innovative model